The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Watch Me Grow

Jeff and I have some exciting news to share! I am pregnant!!! Our baby is due on January 10th!

I have officially hit the 3-month mark so they say I am in the "safety zone". Let's hope so! Any prayers our way would be MUCH appreciated. We are hoping for a healthy, healthy baby!

So not only can you watch our house from start to finish, you can watch me from start to finish too!

You can see in the pictures that the baby is waving!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two! We'll be growing together ... how exciting!! Keep the photos coming!!

The Jollays said...

So, so excited for you both! Can't wait to see you (all three)! Keep the pix coming....