Andrea & Melissa threw me a baby shower this weekend! I had so much fun seeing close friends and family. Even Jeff's mom flew in from Texas! Thanks to everyone for coming and especially to Andrea & Mel for throwing me such a special party to celebrate Madeleine.
I got so many neat gifts too! A great mix between the essentials and cute girly stuff! Everyone is so creative and thoughtful! The shower was very exciting and I was extremely tired when I got home...I tried to stay up and play with all my gifts but I was so tired that I had to go to bed. I woke up at 6 am on Sunday though so I could look through all of Madeleiene's things and start writing my thank-you cards!
I got so many neat gifts too! A great mix between the essentials and cute girly stuff! Everyone is so creative and thoughtful! The shower was very exciting and I was extremely tired when I got home...I tried to stay up and play with all my gifts but I was so tired that I had to go to bed. I woke up at 6 am on Sunday though so I could look through all of Madeleiene's things and start writing my thank-you cards!
28 1/2 weeks








1 comment:
aww...looks like you guys had a blast! wished i could've been there too...
Post a Comment