A wet start to the month of June. We've had some rain and gray skies. I am itching for some sunshine and it looks like it will be returning after the weekend. Let's hope so!
But no rain drops will spoil our excitement for Jeff's step-brother Matt who just announced his engagement! Congratulations to Matt! Matt and his fiance are planning a March 2009 wedding in Texas.
Also...congratulations to my dear friend Carissa from childhood who is also getting married this month in Greece. She has told me that she will be having a ceremony here in the states in the next two years and I am holding her to it! I don't want to miss it! (Last year Carissa traveled to Greece for vacation, fell in love, packed up her stuff in California and moved to Greece...the rest is history! Ahh...what a fairytale!)
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment