So far, things are going well except for one very important detail...Madeleine's luggage! It was never "lost" but it didn't make it on our connecting flight. Then it flew to Chicago...not sure why. Now we are impatiently waiting for it...STILL.
Auntie Amy helps give Madeleine a bath!
Grandpa and Grandma Jollay are in town for a visit too! Hooray!
Amy & John's neighbors have two kids that have taken a liking to Madeleine. Here are Sophia & Olivia entertaining Madeleine - so cute to watch!
John and Amy have lots of deer that visit their yard each evening. They are so pretty!
2 comments:
Hey this is Tricia,I wish that I knew dad was going to be in OH this Labor Day weekend, we could have meet and spent sometime with the kids together. Jeff your daughter is beautiful.
Hey This is Tricia, I wish that I knew that dad was going to be in OH for Labor Day weekend, we could have gotten the kids together and let them play. Have a great holiday weekend.
Post a Comment