The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Celebration!

Lucky was here over the weekend and kept Madeleine very entertained! She loves to eat her cheerios hidden in her little table but loves to share them with Lucky even more.



We headed up to the coffee shop to enjoy some yummy breakfast sandwiches and Jeff got his latte!

After Madeleine's nap, we got her all dressed up and headed out for an early dinner.


Madeleine loves to give her daddy hugs!






Jeff & I never got a picture together but we had a great Valentine's Day together!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Madeline is getting so BIG and so GORGEOUS!! Take care!!
Julie

allyson said...

She is sooooo cute! I cant wait until you guys come to visit!!!!
I talked to my grandparents today and they told me they planned a swim party so Im even more exciting ...cause its still cold here and the summer time sounds so good