The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

South 47 Farm in Redmond

Suzette & I took Madeleine to the South 47 Farm in Redmond for "Farm Tots"! We all had a lot of fun! Madeleine got to wander through the garden, sing a song, do a craft, feed a llama & a goat, and go on tractor ride! The thing she liked best was feeling the dried beans they had during craft time. She liked them so much that I bought some at the store to play with at home!

Playing with the dried beans - who knew that this would excite her so much!!




She giggled every time she fed one of the animals

Giving kisses!

On the tractor ride!

1 comment:

The Jollays said...

I gave the boys a "sensory" box for Christmas a few years ago. I filled it w/beans, rice and corkscrew noodles (all dried of course). I added dump trucks, funnels and big plastic spoons. I placed it all in an under-the-bed storage container w/a plastic tablecloth (to put the box on while playing to make clean-up easier). The boys still like to play w/it!