Aside from a bit of crying from both kids this morning, the day has gone pretty well! Kathryn was a little fussy this morning but I think she had gas pains and once that was over she slept on and off and ate a big bottle full of warm milk...and then she drifted off to sleep and has been asleep for over 2 hours! I have to say, I think it is partly our swing. Madeleine would sleep for 3 or 4 hours a day in our swing. It is a hand-me-down swing, totally old school, that makes a constant noise that must lull babies to sleep. Whatever it is, it works and I like it!
Madeleine was a little sad this morning when I picked Kathryn up but then she didn't mind at all. She went around the house playing with her toys and would every once in awhile give me a little whine and come over for a hug. We also had her friend Taylor over for a visit so she able to play with him and got lots of attention from his mommy Shannon!
No comments:
Post a Comment