Potty Update! Madeleine has been going "pee pee" & "poo poo" on the potty for awhile now but ONLY when Jeff & I suggest it. She never tells us that she has to go so we are still a ways off from consistently going I think. But we switched from going in her little princess potty to the big potty. I've heard that if they get too used to only going on a little potty then they won't go on a big potty when you need them to, like when we are out running errands, ect. So we put her potty seat on the big potty and she seems to like it!
Today she went "pee pee" & "poo poo" in the big potty! Hooray for Madeleine! She gets very excited because then we sing our potty song and wash our hands. I never thought I would talk about pee or poop so much....never thought I would sing about it so often...never thought I would get her baby dolls and teddy bears to dance to the potty song either. Wow, life has surely changed!
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment