Earlier this evening, Madeleine said to me, "mommy, my best friend. I love you mama"! MELT MY HEART! I love these little moments and wish I could have a video camera going constantly to catch these moments on tape. I am not even sure where she learned the best friend part but it sure did make me feel special!
Later in the evening, I was sitting with Jeff in the chair and Madeleine climbed up too. Then she started singing the Barney song: I love you, You love me, We're a happy family, With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. Won't you say you love me too? I LOVE YOU!
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment