We had a lot of fun with Grandma JJ! Madeleine enjoyed coloring, singing, cuddling and going to all her little classes with Grandma JJ! Braden enjoyed many hugs and kisses from Grandma JJ and I enjoyed getting rest! I don't know what I am going to do this week but I'm sure I'll figure it out :-)
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Bye-bye Grandma JJ
I feel so thankful that I've had 7 weeks of help with Baby Braden & Madeleine. My parents helped us when the baby was born, then Jeff had 5 weeks off and then his mom came into town for the next two. She just left yesterday so I am on my own starting this week. Wish me luck!
We had a lot of fun with Grandma JJ! Madeleine enjoyed coloring, singing, cuddling and going to all her little classes with Grandma JJ! Braden enjoyed many hugs and kisses from Grandma JJ and I enjoyed getting rest! I don't know what I am going to do this week but I'm sure I'll figure it out :-)
We had a lot of fun with Grandma JJ! Madeleine enjoyed coloring, singing, cuddling and going to all her little classes with Grandma JJ! Braden enjoyed many hugs and kisses from Grandma JJ and I enjoyed getting rest! I don't know what I am going to do this week but I'm sure I'll figure it out :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment