The last month has been a little rough with little Braden. Ever since he popped his bottom teeth, he has been one cranky baby. All of a sudden he developed terrible gas issues and was whining constantly. Listening to it all day just about drove me crazy.
I left on a trip with my mom to San Francisco for a few days and Jeff's mom came up to help with the kids. I was so frustrated before I left that I told Jeff that he had to figure Braden out because I didn't know what else to do...and he did!!! Jeff & his mom got Braden some drops that help with his gas and they got him to eat solid food so he sleeps through the night again - hooray! I came home to a happy baby :-) He finally rolled over yesterday too!
Thanks to Grandma JJ & GG for coming up to keep Jeff company and help with the kids...we all appreciate it!!!
**Pictures of San Fran will be posted soon**
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment