The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Carousel & Santa's Cookies!

We're a busy bunch over here preparing for the holidays! Today our holiday playdate with friends didn't work out so we called Jeff to see if he could meet up instead and he was free! It turned out to be a really fun day. We drove downtown to pick him up and headed to the holiday carousel. Everyone was out and about doing their shopping, Christmas lights were everywhere and different groups playing Christmas music made it very festive. I was nervous about it being crowded downtown but everyone must have been feeling the holiday spirit because people were SO NICE! People kept opening the door for me as I pushed Braden in the stroller and I heard a lot of people wishing us a Merry Christmas. It was a nice change of pace from other days when people are rushing around and so rude. I suspect our unusually dry, sunny winter may have something to do with it!







When we arrived home, Madeleine & I made cookies for Santa. Jeff thought that Santa would enjoy chocolate chip walnut cookies so that is what we made ;-) Madeleine helped make the cookies and enjoyed eating the dough the most!

No comments: