The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! We had a fun day full of everything HEARTS! We started off the week with Madeleine's Valentine's Day party at preschool. We spent over a week making all 16 cards to exchange at school. Ours were nothing fancy but Madeleine made each and every one. She cut out 16 hearts, decorated each and wrote her classmates name on each. I was very proud of her!




On Valentine's Day, we had a day full of hearts....heart shaped pancakes, heart shaped peanut butter & jelly sandwiches and heart shaped pizza for dinner. I wonder how many heart shaped meals were prepared around the world on Valentine's Day? I'm sure many & many!

Of course Braden couldn't wait for a picture and insisted on stuffing the entire thing in his mouth :)

My little love bugs! Braden is constantly on the move...I can't get him to sit still for a picture so I did the best I could. I am also so annoyed with my camera...not sure if the settings are messed up or what but every picture turns out with a full out flash and a washed out photo. Time to get a new one I think.



No comments: