The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Madeleine's Last Day of Preschool!

Today was Madeleine's last day of school this year. Lucky us, we have one more year at DPS next year for Pre K! I didn't think I would be sad but I left a little teary eyed. Time just flies by so fast but we are enjoying these precious moments.
Here is Madeleine all ready for her last day and Crazy Olympics day!



Madeleine & Alexa, our carpool buddy next year!


Madeleine & Siena with little sis Ireland. Siena is one of Madeleine's favorites but she is off to kindergarten next year. Luckily she lives around the corner so we will see her lots!


Madeleine with Ms Jen - we love you Ms Jen!!!


Madeleine with her carpool buddy, Lexie!


Madeleine came home to a fun surprise...a bean bag chair with lots of books from the library! Time to get started on that summer reading!



She loves it!

T

1 comment:

The Campanas said...

congratulations sweet Madeleine! wow your mom's amazing. she is a fab blogger too!