I finished my 2nd triathlon - Seafair! I had SO MUCH FUN! This triathlon was double the swim of my last (1/2 mile swim instead of a 1/4 mile), 12-mile bike and 5k run. I saw so many friends there and that made the experience even better!
Seafair was much bigger than the Issaquah Tri. I was a little nervous getting into the water with over a hundred other women but the swim went surprisingly well. I never got kicked or anything. Because the swim was so long, everyone spread out more and found their own space to swim in. The bike was on a flat course across the I-90 bridge...a beautiful ride! It was a bit windy at time and a bit scary but mostly very exciting! The run was flat with a killer hill at the end. I ate more during this race and felt like I had a lot more energy.
Jeff & the kids met me at the finish line and I was so happy to see them! Nothing beats hugs & kisses from your favorite people :) The kids had a blast afterwards at the park. Seward park is just beautiful, I can't wait to go back!
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
someone is addicted... welcome to the addict club :)
Congratulations!!! So proud
Post a Comment