The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Seattle Aquarium

We met some preschool friends at the Seattle Aquarium this morning for some Halloween fun! All the kids came dressed in Halloweenish costume/clothes and saw the fish! I forgot how expensive the aquarium is...now I remember why we only go there once a year :) I am trying to do lots of outings like this now with Madeleine since she will be in school every day next year. 

Braden also had a great time seeing all the fish and running around! Both kid especially loved touching all the sea-stars and sea anemone. Lots of Halloween themed exhibits going on there too. I was so glad that the commute & parking were easy...getting there at 9:30 paid off!

While in Seattle, we couldn't pass up stopping by my favorite bakery EVER, Macrina Bakery. Yum! Jeff has a treat waiting for him!











W

1 comment:

The Campanas said...

Looks like fun! Had fun with you last night!