The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Swim Madeleine Swim!

Madeleine is doing so well in her swim lessons. I can't get over how amazing it is to watch your child learn how to swim...especially since it is a sport that I particularly love. Madeleine seems to love it too - the first time we arrived for lessons this session, we walked in and Madeleine smelled the chlorine, smiled and said, "yum"! My sentiments exactly! We love the pool! Ha!

Since I've been in the pool with Braden while Madeleine was in her lesson, I haven't been able to watch her progress but was able to last night. I took some video of her swimming on her tummy and she is also learning backstroke (pictures below). Her teacher said she is ready for the next class up - Go Madeleine!







No comments: