We headed out to Target for our school supplies because Madeleine is off to kindergarten next year!!!
It was kind of stressful! I couldn't find some of the stuff on the list...our school seems to ask for more and different items then the other schools in the district. But, Madeleine was so excited to pick her monkey lunch box (she will eat lunch at school twice a month), pick her pink pencil box, special folder, and I even let her get a little "journal" :) She is VERY EXCITED!
It was kind of stressful! I couldn't find some of the stuff on the list...our school seems to ask for more and different items then the other schools in the district. But, Madeleine was so excited to pick her monkey lunch box (she will eat lunch at school twice a month), pick her pink pencil box, special folder, and I even let her get a little "journal" :) She is VERY EXCITED!
No comments:
Post a Comment