Over the weekend, Madeleine & I went to see A Christmas Carol with some friends at a local children's theater. Madeleine wore my little red coat that I used to wear when I was her age.
We had dinner at Pallino where all the girls sat at their very own table! We then saw the play and it was under an hour - perfect for their age. Madeleine was very sad and concerned at the end that Tiny Tim died but I explained that he didn't and that Scrooge changed. I look forward to sharing this story with her more as she grows older.
We had dinner at Pallino where all the girls sat at their very own table! We then saw the play and it was under an hour - perfect for their age. Madeleine was very sad and concerned at the end that Tiny Tim died but I explained that he didn't and that Scrooge changed. I look forward to sharing this story with her more as she grows older.
Audrey, Madeleine, Lexie & Chloe get a picture with the cast after the show.
Yummy treat afterwards!
No comments:
Post a Comment