The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Day 43

Quadrant is on day 43 of our house. Since we can't get in and the pictures look terrible through the window, I decided not to post any this round. We can only see in the bottom windows of course so the latest additions that we can see are: counter tops are in and the granite around the fireplace is installed! Looks great...I just wish we could get inside!

We walked all around our neighborhood this weekend! 20+ miles of trails just in our neighborhood so it is going to be fun to explore!

Here I am at 17 1/2 weeks :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The house looks great and so do you! You're still so small and cute - I look like a whale! :-) Can't wait to find out on Friday!!