The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Melissa's Wedding

Melissa & Joe's wedding was beautiful! The ceremony was my favorite part! It included a slideshow, the organ playing and two beautiful singers. They had amazing voices! But most of all, Melissa and Joe were so happy! Everyone could tell that this day meant a lot to both of them.

Check out the beautiful bride!!!








Melissa and her twin sister Megan


Jeff and I (and Madeleine) at the reception! We had so much fun talking to everyone and dancing! The music was great! We danced and danced and danced. Madeleine is kicking and kicking more everyday! I could really feel her moving at the ceremony when the organ was playing. She really likes music!


Fellow bridesmaids - Michelle & Lisa


Megan & Hugh - I love them! They are getting married in February in the Bahamas!

2 comments:

The Jollays said...

you look beautiful!

princess kanomanom said...

Cuteness all around!

So will they be living together in the Winnebago? I know M holds it dear to her heart. Such history...