I really enjoyed the group too. It was nice to hear about what other mom's are going through and to get advice as well. The class was two hours and the first hour today was dedicated to a book called the Language of Love in honor of Valentine's Day. The second hour was a chance to ask questions, share concerns and celebrations, ect. My latest concern is Madeleine does not like to sleep in her bed. In fact, last night she spent the entire night in her car seat..I guess whatever works!
Amy's little prince is a few months older than Madeleine so her group meets before mine. Today we met up in between to catch up and to let Odin and Madeleine see each other again. Both were dressed in their Valentine's Day outfits...too cute! I can't believe that fate threw us together at WWU as roomates our freshman year and here we are 10+ years later with our babies! Unbelievable!
No comments:
Post a Comment