Yesterday I left Madeleine with my mom and aunt while I ran out to an appointment. While I was gone, Madeleine rolled over from her tummy to her back...and of course we missed it! Shoot! That's the latest from Madeleine's world!
Next week Jeff's family is in town and we are looking forward to their visit. I'm sure I will post lots of pictures so stay tuned! Other than that, we are just kind of hanging out. We are really starting to get the hang of this whole baby thing :-) and are feeling much more confident! We're still short on sleep but that just comes with the territory. Madeleine slept for four straight hours the last two nights which has been nice and quite rare. Hopefully this will lead to her sleeping through the night in the coming months!
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my grandma called me and told me she is adorable
which i could already see
i heard you wanted my email address so im just gonna leave it here for you
anmuirhead@noctrl.edu
really easy
hope all is well
Post a Comment