The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Monday, March 10, 2008

2-month check-up

Madeleine had her 2 month check-up today and she is weighing in at 12lb, 12 oz and is in the 80th percentile for her length. I think she takes after Jeff's side of the family and is going to be a tall girl!

She is finally getting over her cold and is feeling better. I even took her to her 1st girls luncheon with me over at my friend Mindy's house. We had a lot of fun until she decided to spit up all over my dry clean only sweater. I should know better by now that I shouldn't wear dry clean only garments with a new baby! I guess after wearing the same maternity clothes over and over for 9 months has made me desperate to want to look cute and trendy again. So if that means a few extra trips to the dry cleaner, so be it. At least I feel good, right?!

Here is a picture of Madeleine with our luncheon host, Mindy!

No comments: