My aunt & uncle from Illinois gave Madeleine the pretty little pink dress she is wearing! I am going to have her wear it tomorrow when we go to the Easter Egg hunt and on Easter as well....it is just too pretty to only wear once!
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Friday, March 21, 2008
A visit to the Easter Bunny!
My mom and I took Madeleine to see the Easter Bunny today at Southcenter mall! She did so well but of course didn't really know what the heck was going on. I will post the actual pictures of her with the Easter bunny when I can scan them.
My aunt & uncle from Illinois gave Madeleine the pretty little pink dress she is wearing! I am going to have her wear it tomorrow when we go to the Easter Egg hunt and on Easter as well....it is just too pretty to only wear once!

My aunt & uncle from Illinois gave Madeleine the pretty little pink dress she is wearing! I am going to have her wear it tomorrow when we go to the Easter Egg hunt and on Easter as well....it is just too pretty to only wear once!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a beautiful baby and mommy!!
Post a Comment