The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Great Party!

Jeff threw me a 30th Birthday party in our backyard with all my friends! It was a very FUN party! I really enjoyed seeing everyone and am so happy that everyone could make it over to BBQ with us.

The most special part of the party was when Jeff gave me a scrapbook he had put together with all my friends. My friends made different scrapbook pages with all of our memories and Jeff put the book together for me as a present. It was amazing and I will cherish the book forever. It was really neat to see what pictures my friends picked out and to read what they wrote. I love it!

Jeff the party planner! Jeff worked hard to put the party together and it turned out GREAT!

Auntie Sharyn visits with Madeleine

Mindee, Aaron & Audrey - a new mommy friend!

Amy - college roommates and old friends!

The Anthony's girls...Amy & Christi

Mindee again :-)

And Amy again!

Jody & Leslie - old highschool buddies!

All the girls!

Kristy - old college friend!
Beth & the girls

Andrea & Tricia - Andrea is my LONGTIME friend...going on 27+ years! And Tricia, old highschool friend

Dave & Stacia - Jeff's old highschool friend & beautiful wife and now my friends too!!!

Lumina home from Russia - college friend

My mom & I


Look at these beautiful flowers that Beth gave to me from her garden. Amazing! I also got pretty flowers from my dad and Tricia - so sweet!

Lums spent the night and got to know Madeleine better!

No comments: