The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Friday, September 19, 2008

The Latest...

Summer is over here in Seattle and Fall is well on it's way. I was happy to get a few extra days of sun and we made the most of it! I am getting kind of excited for Fall! I love Fall and can't wait for Halloween!

Madeleine is still in swim lessons and is very comfortable in the pool! She is eating all kinds of food and is getting ready to crawl. We are getting ready for Halloween and already have her costume...Madeleine is going to be a monkey for her 1st Halloween! I weighed Madeleine on our scale and it may be a bit off, but I think she is about 20 lbs!!!

Jeff has been busy at work, playing a bit of golf and is super excited that football season is here! Go HAWKS! Go COUGS!

My contract work at Kerry is officially over. :-( They have finally found someone to fill my old position and I went in to train the new hire this past week. We're sad that the projects will no longer be coming my way as the money was good and the work was familiar...but on to new things. I've taken a very part-time position at a preschool up the street working with ages ranging from 2 - 6 years olds. I am really enjoying it! It is quite a change from being with a baby and challenging in it's own way. The best part of it is that I get to bring Madeleine with me but she is in a different room with all the other babies. I think she will benefit from being with other adults for a few hours a week.

I've also decided to watch another child part-time for some extra money. I've had a few responses to the ad I put out and think I may have already found a good fit! I am meeting with the mom again next week for a playdate and if all goes well, I'll have another 8-month old baby girl once a week! I think it will be fun for both Madeleine and I to have another baby the same age to play with. Cross your fingers that everything goes well!

No comments: