The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Holiday Greeting?
I STILL haven't received my Christmas cards in the mail from Sam's Club so I guess I will not be sending out any Christmas cards this year. I am so upset...especially since it is Madeleine's 1st Christmas. I ordered them in early December and I kept calling and calling and they finally refunded my money. I still had hope that they would arrive today but no such luck.
Jeff, Madeleine & I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May your 2009 be blessed with love, friendship and kindness!
Below are the pictures that were suppose to be on our Christmas card
1 comment:
The pics are great! Very lame ... but think of the money you're saving in postage! Or you can do a "happy new year" card!
Post a Comment