The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holiday Music!

My mom treated me to a special evening of Christmas music sung by the Seattle Men's Choir at Benaroya Hall. It was so much fun! Thankfully my dad braved the weather and roads and drove us to the concert. Then he waited there for TWO hours while we enjoyed the music so he could drive us home safely. It was a very nerve racking drive...at one point we were the only car on I-90! I can't believe how much snow we have here. Washington hasn't seen this much snow in years. I would say that we got 12 to 15 inches of snow and with the snow drift, around 4 ft. in some places!

The Seattle Men's Choir was incredible! Here are some pictures from our evening out!



No comments: