Poor Jeff, he was the only adult not being "celebrated" but he still indulged in our petite cake from coldstone creamery! And when I say petite, I mean tiny! I had orginally ordered a bigger cake but with the changing events with my grandparents going on, I wasn't sure if anyone was going to get together so I ordered a petite cake instead. It turned out to be just about right...we all had a small piece to satisfy our sweet tooth but walked away feeling guilt free!
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary!
My brother, Sharyn and I all have birthdays in August and my parents have an anniversary in August so we decided to get together and celebrate! Unfortunately, my parents have had to move my grandparents into an assisted living home recently and my mom was still down South dealing with everything so she couldn't make it. :-( My dad did get to come though and hopefully we can plan another day to get together with everyone.
Poor Jeff, he was the only adult not being "celebrated" but he still indulged in our petite cake from coldstone creamery! And when I say petite, I mean tiny! I had orginally ordered a bigger cake but with the changing events with my grandparents going on, I wasn't sure if anyone was going to get together so I ordered a petite cake instead. It turned out to be just about right...we all had a small piece to satisfy our sweet tooth but walked away feeling guilt free!
Baby Kathryn enjoyed our hand-me-down, hand-me-down, hand-me-down swing...it worked like a charm! We don't need anything fancy here! :-)
Go Cougs! They still suck but my brother & Jeff are true Cougs!
Madeleine enjoyed seeing everyone but didn't like seeing me holding baby Kathryn when she awoke from her nap. But once Kathryn was safely sleeping in the swing and out of mommy's arms, Madeleine liked her. At first she was jealous of Kathryn even using the swing but after a time-out and a bit of explaining, she was happy to see that the "real baby" was using her swing!
Poor Jeff, he was the only adult not being "celebrated" but he still indulged in our petite cake from coldstone creamery! And when I say petite, I mean tiny! I had orginally ordered a bigger cake but with the changing events with my grandparents going on, I wasn't sure if anyone was going to get together so I ordered a petite cake instead. It turned out to be just about right...we all had a small piece to satisfy our sweet tooth but walked away feeling guilt free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment