The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's almost over...teething that is!

Last time I wrote about teething was August 18th and I think we are finally seeing the light at the end of the teething tunnel...until the two-year molars that is! Oh man, it's been a bit rough around here. Madeleine has been up at night since mid-August more than she has slept through the night. 3/4 cuspid teeth are poking through and I've heard once they get through the gum, they don't hurt as much. So now she is just working on the last one and I can see the white of the tooth so I am praying that this is over soon!

She has slept through the night the last three nights but today she was an absolute mess with her hands in her mouth constantly and very fussy. We'll see what the night brings!

No comments: