The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

My paparazzi skills are fading....with Madeleine constantly on the move, I just can't seem to get as many pictures of her these days and honestly, I feel so busy running after her that sometimes I simply forget to take any pictures. But I did get a few on Halloween!

We had a few friends over for pizza, drinks and lots of candy! Our friends Lisa & Tyson joined us and they just had a baby girl named Olivia. We were proud to host her 1st Halloween! Taylor also came over (with Shannon & Conn of course) and he & Madeleine were out of control! They were so hyper that one would think they actually got to eat the Halloween candy. These two were so excited to answer the door and hand out candy and even more excited to walk around the neighborhood in the dark, knock on doors and grab candy. What fun!

Madeleine & Taylor giving each other a hug before heading out the door for some tricker treating!

Madeleine with her little pile of candy. She didn't even know what it was but she thought it was pretty cool!

No comments: