The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Our weekend!

Jeff & I had a busy, fun weekend! We celebrated 4 years of marriage this past week & weekend, saw a lot of friends and I hosted a baby shower!

My friend Trisha & I hosted a fun girls night out baby shower for our friend Shannon! She is having her 2nd baby and this time it is a girl!

Jeff & I are officially celebrating our anniversary in December but I had already asked my parents to watch Madeleine this past weekend so we spent our free time relaxing together and going out with some friends we haven't seen in a LONG time. We had dinner out at the Cactus on Madison and then went out for drinks. We had a GREAT time and Jeff especially enjoyed seeing all his buddies!

It was Megan's 30th birthday so everyone went out to celebrate! They are expecting their 1st baby in February!

Brian & Elise - just got back from trekking in Nepal for 3 weeks. Amazing stories!

All the guys...don't ask what they are doing!

We watched Taylor for a few hours this weekend too. Madeleine and Taylor pretty much scream the entire time they are together out of excitement!

No comments: