The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Madeleine & I started our weekend at Sky High jump in Bellevue with friends while Jeff played poker with the boys. Madeleine & I loved sky high jump - all trampoline floors & walls. Madeleine was so hot & sweaty afterwards. I've never seen her suck down a bottle of water so fast!

Saturday night I went out with the girls to celebrate Kristy's birthday! We saw "Valentine's Day" and everyone loved it. Such a cute movie!

Sunday Jeff & I enjoyed our day together by visiting a favorite winery in Woodinville, ate a yummy dinner and thanks to Kristy & D'juan, saw Annie at the Paramount theater! It turned out to be a really great evening! Our original plan was to see Avatar but the movie was STILL sold out. Our friends didn't feel well and graciously gave their Annie tickets to us. Jeff & I saw Annie on our first date 6 years ago and seeing it again tonight brought back a lot of wonderful memories!

1 comment:

Mindee Forbes said...

My parents saw it last night too! :) They loved it.