The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bainbridge Island Day Trip

We just love Bainbridge Island as you can probably tell by all the trips we take over there! Saturday was a beautiful sunny day so we decided to take a trip over the water to enjoy the day. Jeff & I were laughing at the fact that we only visit Bainbridge on sunny days so in our minds, it is this lovely place where we walk around and shop, eat outside and take in the amazing views. I hope to never visit when it is raining out :-)

Here is Madeleine noticing the ferry started to move. She kept saying "we're moving, we're moving"! Notice her reflection in the window?


View of the City

I've taken this shot before but I think it is so cute!

Mt. Ranier


The sailboats were so much fun to watch! I couldn't believe how many were out!


Jeff picked a fun little cafe that we've never tried for lunch. It was yummy! Even Madeleine enjoyed her grilled cheese!


Back on the ferry, on the way home...

No comments: