Here is Madeleine on her way to the pool for the first time. We didn't know that they had life jackets at the pool so we had her wear her suit with a life jacket inside :-)
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Stomp - Stomp, Clap - Clap, Awhooooo!
We had an absolute blast at Great Wolf Lodge! Jeff had a conference there so of course Madeleine & I tagged along. Jeff was there for four days but Madeleine & I headed down late Wednesday night and we all left on Friday. From the information on the website, I wouldn't of taken Madeleine at her age if Jeff hadn't had a conference there but now that I have experienced the waterpark, I would totally go back and take a child as young as Madeleine. We all had SO MUCH FUN!
Here is Madeleine on her way to the pool for the first time. We didn't know that they had life jackets at the pool so we had her wear her suit with a life jacket inside :-)
The life jacket barely fit over her bathing suit - ha!
After swimming for hours while Jeff was at his conference, we got cleaned up and headed down for story time and a show. Madeleine loved it! She kept asking for the "show"! This is where Madeleine learned the Great Wolf greeting: "Stomp - Stomp, Clap - Clap, Awhooooo"!

All the characters come alive and sing!

We kept calling Madeleine "Queeny" because she was sure treated like a Queen while visiting the Great Wolf Lodge. Here she is watching Elmo...she requested to wear her headphones.
We also visited the arcade while there. Madeleine is too small to play anything but she loved running around looking at all the lights! Jeff & I ran around like kids trying to win Madeleine a prize and she came home with a little puppy dog and a toy rhino! We laughed so hard...it was so fun!



Jeff was at his conference most of the trip but we got to eat a few meals together. I was really impressed with the selection of food at Camp Critter, yum! They even had a Starbucks on site!
Here is Madeleine on her way to the pool for the first time. We didn't know that they had life jackets at the pool so we had her wear her suit with a life jacket inside :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment