The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

1st Day of Preschool!

Madeleine had her 1st day of preschool yesterday and it went really well. I walked her in and she barely said good-bye...she was off in her own world, taking in all the kids and activities to play with. She was sure happy to see me at the end of the day though :) I got a really big and LONG hug!

Breakfast of champions, lots of protein to start off her BIG day!


We saw Shane there! Shane & Madeleine were in the same toddler class a few years ago and have been friends ever since!


And...she's off!


Hanging up her backpack like a big girl! Surprisingly, no tears from mom :)

I guess preschool can really wear you out. We found Madeleine asleep on her floor last night before bed. She must have been playing and just fell asleep right on the floor. This has never happened before!

No comments: