The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sleeping in his crib...finally!

We decided to do a little Braden bootcamp this weekend...partly inspired by a friend who has the same age baby and was doing her own baby bootcamp to get her baby sleeping through the night and partly inspired by circumstance...

Braden has been sleeping in his carseat (in the crib) ever since he was born. We've tried here and there to get him to sleep in his crib but he hated it! I think he had a little reflux and would rather feel all snuggled in his carseat while sleeping rather than sprawled out in the crib. Well, that all came to an end over the weekend when he decided to twist, turn and roll his way out of the carseat and get his legs caught between the crib slats. So, we did away with the carseat and laid him down Saturday night in his crib for the night to sleep. Next thing we knew, it was morning and he has slept all night...just like that! Same thing again last night! I am so excited! I hope I am not speaking too soon and it all changes. I guess he was just ready to sleep like a big boy in his crib :-)

No comments: