We started off the morning with a birthday waffle. He HATED his birthday hat and cried when we put it on :)
The official height check! He is just a tad taller than Madeleine was on her 1st Birthday.
My friend Jenni (who is amazing too) has an amazing sister-in-law who makes YUMMY cupcakes! They turned out sooooo cute! Thank you Linda!
I got a bunch of fun ideas off Pinterest to decorate for Braden's Birthday! It was so fun to make everything. I hung a picture garland that had a picture of him from when he was born and up to 11 months. I also found a free printable that I cut out and hung as well that said "Happy Birthday"!
Not sure what we are laughing at but glad we are having fun!

Braden wouldn't wear his hat anymore so I wore it instead!


He DEVOURED his cupcake. We couldn't believe how fast he ate it...the entire thing!

Braden received some fun gifts! We gave him a Fisher Price Little People toy that is all about cars. He got more cars, a dump truck and the cutest outfit - thank you!
Happy Birthday Braden! I can't believe this year has gone by so fast! You are my sweet little boy who we love so very much. We enjoy watching you grow and your personality develop. We love that little smile that you only give us when something is really funny :) I'm sure you will be eating us out of house & home with that big appetite and based on the bumps and bruises so far, I really hope we aren't making too many trips to the emergency room as you grow older! All those little snuggles you give us are so precious...we love you SO MUCH!!! Happy 1st Birthday to our favorite little boy!

Grandma and Grandpa celebrated with us!
Happy Birthday Braden! I can't believe this year has gone by so fast! You are my sweet little boy who we love so very much. We enjoy watching you grow and your personality develop. We love that little smile that you only give us when something is really funny :) I'm sure you will be eating us out of house & home with that big appetite and based on the bumps and bruises so far, I really hope we aren't making too many trips to the emergency room as you grow older! All those little snuggles you give us are so precious...we love you SO MUCH!!! Happy 1st Birthday to our favorite little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment