- He mostly walks now! He prefers to walk everywhere now and rarely crawls. It's amazing how quickly he started to prefer walking to crawling and how good he is getting! But walking this young comes with lots of bumps and bruises. He doesn't understand that he should watch where he walks and blindly walks over toys, ect causing him to fall and occasionally bump his head & body...ouch! Braden has had many more bumps and bruises than Madeleine did at this age!
- He prefers to feed himself than to be spoon fed. We didn't buy any baby food this week because we still have some in the pantry and we are trying to get him to eat it! I need to get creative and figure out some more recipes that he would enjoy.
- No more formula! Hooray! At $25 a carton, I am so glad to be done with it! He likes his whole milk! We are still giving him a bottle before bed time and need to transition to reading books with a sippy cup so that is our next goal. He likes the sippy cup and drinks from it through out the day so hopefully it won't be too hard of a transition.
- He can say "Mama" and "Dada", claps his hands and just started shaking his head "Noooo". He still won't wave, blow kisses, touch his nose (all things I try to do with him) or do any sign language I've tried. He will barely sit or pay attention to me long enough to show him anything so I've kind of given up. Every once in awhile I will try again but I figure he'll do all of this eventually??? I hope so!
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Little Gym with My Little Guy!
Braden started Little Gym over the weekend and he had lots of fun crawling & tumbling! He enjoyed all the little songs that they sing and all the other little kids that were in the class. Thanks to our family who gave Braden the Little Gym gift certificates for Christmas!
Other updates on Braden:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment