Wow, I can't believe our B-boy is 18-months old! He is growing so big and learning so many new things that he is able to express, it is such a special time. Braden is learning many new words and getting more coordinated each day. What I enjoy the most is how loving he is becoming. He totally understands what a hug and kiss are and gives them regularly! Jeff & I get our fair share but big sissy gets the most, especially when she wakes up in the morning. I wish I could capture these moments when she comes downstairs and he runs over, wrapping his arms around her and just holds her...then he showers her with kisses. Melts my heart!
Of course, those are the happy, smiling, fun moments in our life but we've got our challenges too. He knows some words but still likes to scream at the TOP OF HIS LUNGS, REALLY LOUD to get what he wants! There is NOTHING quiet about Braden! He also does not know how to share and gets insanely jealous when anyone takes a toy he wants, takes a toy he thinks he wants, or gives attention to anyone but him ;) He also wakes up at the crack of dawn (sometimes before the crack of dawn) EVERY SINGLE DAY and never, ever lets us sleep in. Oh how Jeff & I would love to sleep past 6am just one day! I tell him everyday that he is lucky he is so darn cute because otherwise, I wouldn't be able to stand getting up so early!!! But we love this little face, this little smile and his growing personality!
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Friday, September 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment