We've been having some fun this month getting ready for the Holidays!
The kids love to make daddy give horse rides!
The kids love to make daddy give horse rides!
We headed to PF Chang's and Snowflake lane with family to celebrate! Always a good time!
Poor Miss Madeleine sprained her finger. She got the royal treatment at school though and in a few days, she was all better!
Little cookie monsters making cookies!
It snowed! Madeleine still had school but Braden & I got to stay home and play - hooray!
On Friday night, we ventured downtown and had THE BEST TIME! We went on the Holiday carousel, ate at a yummy restaurant and then saw the gingerbread houses. AMAZING!
For our last adventure to get in the spirit of Christmas, Madeleine & I saw our family friend perform in a mini production of the Nutcracker. It was an hour long...perfect for both Madeleine & I. The real Nutracker performance is just too long and boring for me...and this performace was appropriately titled "Nutcracker Highlights" :)



1 comment:
Cute blog - I was at Holiday Lane on the 23rd :)as well
How did you get all the shiny pictures and lights to glow - so cool!
Post a Comment