The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Our 1st outing in the stroller!
I've barely made it out the house with Madeleine since she was born. Partly because I was and maybe still am anemic and partly because I am too scared to go out with her without Jeff! We've had a few outings to the doctor with the baby and last weekend I quickly ran (all by myself!) to the North Bend outlet mall, to Safeway and to Blockbuster to rent a few seasons of Sex and the City. It seems most of the day I am planted on the couch feeding Madeleine so what better to do than catch up on shows? But I am starting to get really sick of being inside so with Jeff's help, I put Madeleine in her stroller...and it was really easy! Not sure what I was scared of. It felt good to get some fresh air and Madeleine really enjoyed the ride! She was asleep by the time we made it around the block!

And here is our sleeping child! It didn't last long though...as soon as I took her out of the car seat she woke up and cried. Luckily a few minutes in the rocking chair put her right back to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
See, you ARE super mom!!
Angela, she's pretty as a peach.
Post a Comment