Our neighbors gave us a gift card to Carter's so Madeleine and I went on a mini shopping spree...not that this child needs anymore clothes! I am getting a tad bit tired of all the pink so we opted for some outfits in purple. Here is Madeleine in her "daddy's little princess" outfit.
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
She's a daddy's girl
Madeleine LOVES her daddy! But how can you not love someone you look EXACTLY like? I always tell her that she and Jeff are twins!
Our neighbors gave us a gift card to Carter's so Madeleine and I went on a mini shopping spree...not that this child needs anymore clothes! I am getting a tad bit tired of all the pink so we opted for some outfits in purple. Here is Madeleine in her "daddy's little princess" outfit.


Our neighbors gave us a gift card to Carter's so Madeleine and I went on a mini shopping spree...not that this child needs anymore clothes! I am getting a tad bit tired of all the pink so we opted for some outfits in purple. Here is Madeleine in her "daddy's little princess" outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is SO adorable!!!! Love ya, Kristy
I want her! Giv'er over!
(Hee.)
Um, Dipshniggle?
Um, Dogshnoggle?
Angela and Jeff, Please excuse our oomspeak. Thanks. KMM (R#1 4eva)
Post a Comment