The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My little sweet potato

I fed Madeleine some sweet potato today and she LOVED it! I craved potatoes when I was pregnant so I should have known she would like the meal today. She was in an especially good mood too and kept laughing while I was feeding her. Too fun!

For the last two weeks, Madeleine has been getting up once during the night again and eating a whole bottle but last night she slept through the night again (Hooray!) so I am hoping it was because of the solid food she ate.

Madeleine is really into sticking out her tongue as you will see in the pictures below :-)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!! How do you stand the cuteness???