The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Swim Lessons!

Madeleine started her swim lessons today! She didn't like it at first but after awhile she got used to the water and all the kids splashing. Madeleine's friend Audrey is also taking lessons so we enjoyed seeing her there as well! We sang songs and floated Madeleine on her back and tummy. Madeleine is very good at kicking her legs!

Here is Madeleine carb loading before her 1st swim lesson


Check me out in my new swimsuit!

I have to wear my cute robe to swim lessons...

Hmm...not sure about this

Madeleine says, "Where's Daddy?"




Mindee & Audrey and Madeleine & I - Audrey is a pro at being in the pool! She started swim lessons during the last session and Mindee has had her swimming all summer. Audrey floated around the pool like it was no big thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! And I love that Jeff is wearing a HUSKY shirt!!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! And I love that Jeff is wearing a HUSKY shirt!!