The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby Food!

A few weeks ago I got together with some moms to make homemade baby food! It was so much fun and very easy to do. I still like the convenience of jars but making baby food is pretty convenient too...especially if you get together with other moms and split up what you make. I came home with a ton of organic baby food...everything from broccoli to mango! YUM!


Mindee & I - Mindee took the class at Evergreen and then taught us how to do it!

Kristine - Our host!

Kristine, Erin & Mindee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How in the heck did you get it home? Good for you - I always envy mom's like you! :-) Gerber is my best friend!!