The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ahh, the joys of being a parent

Madeleine decided to wake-up at 5 am today and did not go back to sleep. She took a cat-nap on the way to gymboree this morning and is now up in her crib crying/playing...acting like she isn't tired. I KNOW she is tired! Go to sleep already!

We've been spoiled for months of 11 hours a night of uninterrupted sleep from Madeleine. I think once you sleep through the night, it really sucks when they wake-up during the night. You're just not used to it anymore.

Well, I better go check on her...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

My kids allways quit sleeping when they were ready for a new milestone. Crawling,standing,walking,speaking.
Take care and it she be fun to see what she's going to do next.