Madeleine can barely handle an hour lunch though. She sat for about a 1/2 hour, snacking on cheese and pineapple while the adults chatted. After that, she wanted OUT of her highchair to get down and crawl. I got her a balloon (she loves balloons ever since her birthday and keeps trying to say "balloon") and that distracted her for about 2 minutes! All the while, Bella just laid in her carseat and smiled!
The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Out to lunch with the girls!
We met Andrea & Bella for lunch today and had lots of fun! Sadly, I didn't get a pic of Andrea and I but I did snap one of adorable Bella! She is getting big and is very aware of her surroundings. Madeleine was talking away and Bella was very intrigued by this little person talking giberish! Too cute!
Madeleine can barely handle an hour lunch though. She sat for about a 1/2 hour, snacking on cheese and pineapple while the adults chatted. After that, she wanted OUT of her highchair to get down and crawl. I got her a balloon (she loves balloons ever since her birthday and keeps trying to say "balloon") and that distracted her for about 2 minutes! All the while, Bella just laid in her carseat and smiled!

Madeleine can barely handle an hour lunch though. She sat for about a 1/2 hour, snacking on cheese and pineapple while the adults chatted. After that, she wanted OUT of her highchair to get down and crawl. I got her a balloon (she loves balloons ever since her birthday and keeps trying to say "balloon") and that distracted her for about 2 minutes! All the while, Bella just laid in her carseat and smiled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment