The Fowler family ~ Jeff, Angela, Madeleine, and Braden! We love to update the blog so check back often to watch our family grow!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The latest...

Do I dare say that things seem to be looking up or will I jinx myself? Madeleine's teething aches & pains seem to be on hold for now...no new teeth poking through yet though. She slept through the night last night and barely cried when we put her down in her crib. The only upset of the night was when she FREAKED out when I tried brushing her teeth after her bottle. I think she is starting to associate brushing her teeth with having to go to bed. I got her teeth brushed but I had to fight a little tantrum to do it.

Other news, the sex of baby Rardin will be announced on January 29th (happens to be my dad's birthday too!) and the sex of baby Schroeder will be announced on February 10th! I am so excited!

Madeleine and I have been busy taking classes at Gymboree and today we attended young toddler storytime at the library! It was fun! The weather up here has been sunny & warm, I guess we are getting warm winds off the mountains so it's been about 20 degrees warmer than Seattle. We've been out for walks everyday and are trying to enjoy it while it lasts...rain due back tomorrow.

No comments: